is an effort to build a J2ME P2P game. Main objective is to create
communication between the peers and let then experience the game in real
time. This game is to fulfill the project requirements for the course
ID2216 as stated here.
It is a simple Tick Tack Toe game
played between two players over Bluetooth.
You can find the progress of the project in the
schedule, all the source files and the
functional JAR files will be available in the
archive section. If you want to install the application in your
Bluetooth enabled mobile device, you can do that by clicking on the
OTA installation link. A
normal PC-based presentation and
Flashlite presentation of the
project is also available. If you are unsure on how to get the game
going, please follow the How-To section and for a complete set of device
requirement for the game follow the requirements link.
For key features and options of the game, please go
to the presentation page.
- Web page made dynamic - Mar 10
- Audio added - Mar 9
- Push registry working on real device - Mar 9
- Implemented push registry - Mar 7
- Added furnishing and fixed bugs - Mar 4
- Basic Game is working - Feb 26
- Game GUI canvas created & integrated - Feb 23
- Game engine tested in real device - Feb 19