MHTML Agenda for IETF
meeting March-April 1998
This agenda can be found at URL: http://dsv.su.se/jpalme/ietf/mhtml-agenda-9803.html.
- The questionnaire to implementors on which features they have chose to implement
- Is it too detailed?
- Is something missing which should be there?
- Is it OK that implementors can, but are not required, to report also on features
soon coming in their implementation?
- When is the right time to ask implementors to fill in the questionnaire?
- Any issues left on the new proposed standard.
- When are we planning to start producing a draft standard?
- The informational draft ftp://ftp.dsv.su.se/users/jpalme/draft-ietf-mhtml-info-09.txt.
If someone has the time to read it, we could check it chapter by chapter:
- Implementation methods
- Problems with rewriting URIs when copying HTML documents
- Caching of body parts
- Recipients which cannot handle the Multipart/related Content-Type
- Use of the Content-Type: Multipart/alternative
- Recipient may not have full Internet connectivity
- Encoding of non-ascii characters
- Conversion from HTTP to MIME
- Any other issues.